Monday, August 4, 2008

Barack Obama Confetti, Democratic Pary

Barack Obama for President

I believe it's time for a change in politics. I don't dislike John McCain but I don't think America needs another Republican president. In fact, I don't think we will have another Republican president. Normally I blog about confetti and I guess I am but I'm also, for the first time, sharing my politics a little.
Anyway, my politics aside, here's what we at Confetti have for all of the election campaings, fundraisers and celebrations.

American Flag Confetti

Obama Confetti

Red, White and Blue Star Confetti

2008 Confetti

Round Red, White and Blue Confetti

Donkey Confetti for the Democrats

Elephant Confetti for the Republicans

Biodegradeable Red, White and Blue Latex Balloons



Yes are latex balloons are biodegradeable and of course they are made in the United States.

No comments: