Monday, December 28, 2009


Countdown to New Year's Eve...3 days, 2 hours and 33 minutes.
The best known action is in Times Square but there will be parties everywhere.
I just talked to a lady in Concord, Mass who's having a Twilight themed New Year's Eve Party
Me, personally, I'll be snoozing at midnight. Since I live in a college town the sounds of midnight will rouse me but that's okay...let 'em have fun. Soon enough they'll have jobs and kids and mortgages.
Come to think of it, they're probably praying for at least the jobs and mortgages.
With the economy of 2009 it was a rough year to be starting out in the world.
I fervently believe we'll wake up January 1, 2010 to a brand new year and a brand new attitude.
It's going to be the year of the turnaround. I refuse to think negatively. As I've been telling a really important guy in my life, "when you have a bad year, the next one is super good to make up for it"
Think Glass half full, expect smiles and give smiles. Practice random acts of kindness and pay it forward. Cliche the heck out of 2010. This is my little burst of New Year's Eve Confetti...Pay It Forward!

No comments: